This course will focus on establishing a foundation for the user in the Mastercam Mill product to provide all the right tools for continued learning and success. You will learn the critical steps needed to toolpath, verify, and produce code from a digital file to take to the shop floor to produce parts on your machines.
Method of Instruction
This course is a classroom setting experience with personal handout instructions to be completed by the student.
After completion of the class the students can guide themselves back through each module and refresh their skills by completing the part at their own pace.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Explain and discuss the workflow for creating basic mill toolpaths
• Practice the workflow of taking a model and creating NC code
• Demonstrate proficiency in the Mastercam Mill product
• Articulate the difference between roughing and finishing toolpaths
• Articulate the difference between standard and dynamic toolpaths
• Understand what type of CAD files are available and working through a flow to select a toolpath
• Create basic setup sheets for the shop
• Explain and demonstrate new techniques for toolpaths in Mastercam Mill
For additional information on the class/course, please download the outline below.